Dehumidification Fairfield, CT
Many people who live in the local Fairfield, Connecticut area are looking for ways to limit the growth of mold in their homes. Regardless of whether you are trying to be proactive or are simply looking for a way to get rid of the mold already present in your home, it would be our pleasure to help you. At Connecticut Mold, we have a tremendous amount of training and experience that we can use to remove and prevent mold from growing in your home. One of our cornerstone services is dehumidification.
Dehumidification is very important for getting rid of mold in your home and preventing it from returning. Take a look at our dehumidification services below, and give us a call to talk to a member of our team about how our services can benefit you.
Common Causes of a Humid House
We understand that it can be frustrating if your house feels warm and stuffy. Some of the reasons why your house might be humid include:
- You may have a leaking pipe somewhere in your house. This could be your washing machine, sink, or even a pipe in your basement. If there is a leak somewhere in your home, extra moisture is being released into the building, causing it to feel more humid.
- Your house might also be more humid because it is humid outside. The local Fairfield, Connecticut area is moist throughout the year, but it is particularly sticky during the summer. Because we live on the coast, the humidity level is higher, so your house will probably be more humid.
- Your house might also be kept relatively warm, particularly in winter. When your home is warmer, the humidity level is higher.
- There could also be insulation issues somewhere in your home. In particular, these are problems in the garage, the basement, and the attic. If your house is not well insulated, it may feel a bit stuffier in those locations, which is a sign that it is more humid.
If you want to limit the humidity level in your house, you need to rely on a professional team. By keeping the humidity level relatively low, you can prevent mold from growing.
Dehumidification and Mold Removal Go Hand in Hand
Dehumidification is very important for getting rid of mold in your home because mold likes a humid environment. For example, you may have heard about black mold, such as Stachybotrys, a significant health hazard. You may have also heard about Chaetomium, a blue-green mold that is very common in homes throughout the local area. Both of these are types of mold that are like a humid environment. If you want to prevent them from growing, you need to limit the humidity level of your house.
We can use professional dehumidification techniques and services to reduce the humidity level in your home, essentially sucking the lifeblood out of the air. This will limit the growth of mold throughout your home. This is particularly important for people who have issues with respiratory conditions, such as allergies and asthma. If we can stop mold from growing, we can get rid of the spores in the air, making it easier for everyone to breathe.
Everyone deserves to have a source of clean air to breathe, and our dehumidification services can make that happen.
The Cornerstones of Dehumidification
There are several vital pillars of the dehumidification process. They include:
- We can spread chemical agents throughout the air to cause the water to condense, removing it from the air in your home. When we strip the moisture from the air, we reduce the humidity level. We will talk with you about the agents we use to make sure your pets and your children are kept safe.
- It is also important to use air conditioners to cool off the air. The reality is that humidity likes warm air. If we can cool off the air, the moisture will leave the environment, causing the humidity level to drop.
- We can also take advantage of some of the best mechanical dehumidifiers in the industry. When you think about dehumidifiers, this is probably what you envisioned. These mechanical devices will take the air, put it through a condenser, remove the liquid, and put drier air back into the environment.
If you are looking for a professional team that can reduce the humidity level in the air, counts on us to help you.
Call Connecticut Mold for Dehumidification Services in Fairfield, CT
You must limit the humidity level in your Fairfield home to prevent mold from growing. At Connecticut Mold, it would be our pleasure to help you. We have a tremendous amount of experience dealing with a wide variety of homes in the local area, and we can customize our solutions to meet your needs. Call us today or schedule an appointment to learn more about our mold services like mold removal, mold assessment, mold testing, mold inspection and mold remediation in Fairfield!