If you need help removing the mold from your home, it would be our pleasure to assist you. We are Connecticut Mold and have unparalleled experience in mold removal in Shelton, Connecticut. We know it can be incredibly stressful if you have mold in your house, but we can get rid of it as quickly and comprehensively as possible. Learn more about the services we offer below, and give us a call today to schedule an appointment with a member of our team. It would be our pleasure to assist you.
The Importance of Shelton Mold Removal
First, it is vital to understand why you need to get rid of the mold in your house as quickly as possible. First, it can be a significant threat to the structural value of your home. For example, you might grow mold in your ceiling tiles, drywall, and attic. Allowing this mold to spread can threaten your house and damage your property value.
The biggest reason you need to get rid of mold from your house is that it can be a significant health hazard. For example, you may have people in your home who suffer from chronic respiratory conditions, such as COPD. If you notice that you are coughing or sneezing more than you were before, or if you notice that you have nosebleeds more often than you once did, it could be a sign that you had mold growing in your house. That is why you need to count on the team from Connecticut Mold to help you get rid of it. It would be our pleasure to assist you.
Why You Have Mold in Your Shelton Home
There are many reasons why you might have mold growing in your home. Some of the most common causes include:
- If you have fallen behind on your routine maintenance, it could lead to mold growth throughout your house. For example, you might be back on your water heater maintenance. Or, you may have issues with your HVAC system. These are common locations where mold likes to grow.
- If you have experienced a natural disaster recently, it could lead to mold growth in your house. Water is a nidus for mold development; we can help you eliminate it.
- If you have leaking appliances, it can lead to mold growth in your house. None of the most common culprits, and close your refrigerator, your bathtub, and your faucet. If you leak, you may have mold growing in your house.
It is critical for you not to overlook these crucial problems. Call us if you are concerned that you may have mold in your house. Then, learn more about how we can help you eliminate it.
How We Get Rid of Shelton Mold
If you reach out to us for mold removal services, we have a proven strategy that we follow. First, understand that we will let you know precisely what types of mold you have growing in your house. For example, you may have Stachybotrys in your home, a black mold. Or, you may have a fuzzy, green bold, Chaetomium. We will help you get rid of the mold in your home.
We will follow a few steps to get rid of the mold in your house. They include:
- We will put on all the necessary protective equipment before arriving at your house.
- Then, we will use a vacuum to get rid of any standing water that might be present.
- After that, we will wipe down all the individual surfaces, killing anything that might be present.
- We will also use HEPA filters to get rid of any mold spores that might be in the air. That way, the mold is not returned.
- Finally, we will inform you precisely how the process went, giving you clear expectations for the future.
If you are ready to get rid of the mold in your house, count on the team from Connecticut Mold to help you.
Connecticut Mold Is Always Available To Assist With Shelton Mold Removal
If you are concerned that you have mold in your Shelton house, it would be our pleasure to get rid of it for you. We use all the best practices in our field to get the job done. Our technicians are properly licensed and insured, and we have more than three decades of experience in the area. Allow us to help you get rid of mold in your house. Give us a call today to make an appointment to learn about other mold services such as mold assessment, mold testing, mold inspection, mold remediation and dehumidification in Shelton!